Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Parimal Dhinoja <pd...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 20:30:56 UTC

How to handle exceptions in JAx-rs service and convert it to Http Response code based on type of Exception

Hi all,

based on certain conditions, I need to set different HttpResponse Code back
to client. I am thinking of throwing different type of Exception from
service method based on condition met. and somewhere I need to catch these
exception and need to set response code based on exception thrown.

Please let me know, how can I do this?

Parimal
"Nothing is stationary,Change is a part of Life"

Re: How to handle exceptions in JAx-rs service and convert it to Http Response code based on type of Exception

Posted by Parimal Dhinoja <pd...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. It definitely helps.

Regards,
Parimal

Posted by "green.shore" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parimal,

Posted by Parimal Dhinoja <pd...@gmail.com>.
Thank vickatvuuch,

Sorry for late reply but I was stuck on some other priorities. I will try to

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.