Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bart Molenkamp <b....@bizzdesign.nl> on 2004/07/30 12:02:31 UTC

JavaFlow class problem

Hello,

I've found a problem with JavaFlow. I use OJB in my flow class. When I
try to execute the following code:

QueryByCriteria query = new QueryByCriteria(Account.class, new
Criteria());

I get a black page returned (the flow code is not executed). But the
following code is correctly executed:

QueryByCriteria query = new
QueryByCriteria(Class.forName("com.bizzdesign.persistence.risks.Account"
), new Criteria());

The difference is obviously Account.class and Class.forName(...). What
could be the problem?

Bart.

Re: JavaFlow class problem

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Hello,
>
> I've found a problem with JavaFlow. I use OJB in my flow class. When I
> try to execute the following code:
>
> QueryByCriteria query = new QueryByCriteria(Account.class, new
> Criteria());
>
> I get a black page returned (the flow code is not executed). But the
> following code is correctly executed:
>
> QueryByCriteria query = new
> QueryByCriteria(Class.forName("com.bizzdesign.persistence.risks.Account"
> ), new Criteria());
>
> The difference is obviously Account.class and Class.forName(...). What
> could be the problem?

Please file it to bugzilla ....and do
not forget to attach the stacktrace.

cheers