Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Gary Kind <ga...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/21 18:59:37 UTC

Apache source control server seems to be down?

The svn.apache.org server seems to be down.  I cannot see past versions
of files.  'show log' just hangs.  Can anybody bring it back on-line?
Thanks.

Re: Apache source control server seems to be down?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
works for me (yes, I am behind a firewall ;) )

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: