Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/28 11:01:03 UTC

Callback meetup at ApacheCon?

Hi,

I won't be attending the ApacheCon [1] in two weeks, but I believe
many other people interested in Callback will be there. And since many
of you are based also in Vancouver, it might be a great opportunity to
arrange an informal Callback meetup [2]. ApacheCon Meetups are open to
everyone and free to attend even if you're not attending the rest of
the ApacheCon.

Such a meetup would be a great opportunity to present Callback to
interested ApacheCon attendees and also to give the Callback team a
chance to learn more Apache stuff from mentors and other Apache folks.

WDYT?

[1] http://na11.apachecon.com/
[2] http://na11.apachecon.com/pages/meetups

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Callback meetup at ApacheCon?

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
+1 to Fil's comment.

A good deal of us will show up on Tuesday night. We're up for presenting or
running a workshop if there is interest!

Michael

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Ok, so the FastFeather track and Callback Meetup are on the same night.

The FastFeather is a short 20min presentation, so it may not be a
replacement for the Callback Meetup.

Steve, what would you like to do? If we run both events, then I don't mind
presenting at the FastFeather.

Michael

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.