Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by AyaJava <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 05:57:42 UTC

SOAP Body

I am designing the structure of a SOAP message that contains wsse security,
assertions etc. I read that the assertions need to be contained within the
wsse security header, which will be in the soap header. So, I am a little
confused about what will be in the soap body? can it just remain empty?
Appreciate your answers.

Re: SOAP Body

Posted by A R <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ruchith, that makes sense. I will leave the body empty.

I have one more question though. I am looking at the sample tests in wss4j,
and I see how symmetric encryption of the header can be done, and the key is
wrapped by RSA.

But is it possible for me to directly encrypt the security header using a
RSA public key? I thought I should be using WSSecEncrypt class, but that
class seems to be accept only symmetric algorithms, whereas I need to
encrypt with a public key, and let the recevier decrypt with their private
key. Can you please provide me with some pointers or if there is a sample
code that I should be looking at, that would be VERY helpful too.

Thanks much, appreciate your help!

-aj

Re: SOAP Body

Posted by A R <ja...@gmail.com>.