Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jens Kubieziel <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2008/03/08 13:59:44 UTC

svnadmin: Found malformed header in revision file

Hi,

I'm using Subversion 1.4.2 on a Debian box and want to dump the
repository. During the 'svnadmin dump $REPO > $OUTFILE' I get the
error:
svnadmin: Found malformed header in revision file
I also tried 'svnadmin verify' and it brought the same error message.
The repository has a FSFS backend. What can I do to recover the data
(googling wasn't helpful here)?

Thanks for any hints

Re: svnadmin: Found malformed header in revision file

Posted by Christian Unger <ch...@mac.com>.
try

szakmeister.net

fsfsverify.py