Posted to users@flex.apache.org by moushuai00 <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2013/08/12 16:49:44 UTC

Multiple ActionScript Workers Problem

Hi All:

I used the air multithreading features in my project. Before exiting my project I had closed all workers, But the main thread will not be closed! Why??
My OS is win XP,  Air sdk version is 3.5 and IDE version is FB 4.6

moushuai00

Re: Multiple ActionScript Workers Problem

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 12/08/2013 15:49, moushuai00 wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I used the air multithreading features in my project. Before exiting my project I had closed all workers, But the main thread will not be closed! Why??
> My OS is win XP,  Air sdk version is 3.5 and IDE version is FB 4.6

Does it throw an exception if you run it via the debugger ?

Tom

RE: Multiple ActionScript Workers Problem

Posted by WuThom <mo...@hotmail.com>.
Yes,I used the worker, and My project is a desktop application named WorkerTest. Before exiting the app I had usd the terminate method closed all the workers but the main thread, then closed the app, but the main thread WorkerTest.exe will not be closed.