Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jayz <je...@blueskytp.com> on 2016/10/19 02:57:48 UTC

Re: How to Set SSL Keystore for Connection to IBM MQ

I've tried updating the {ServiceMix_HOME}/etc/system.properties file to set
the following properties.

javax.net.ssl.keyStore = /home/user/keystores/wmq/keystore.jks
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword = password

After restarting ServiceMix and checking the web console, I do see the
values set under Configuration Status/System Properties. However, I still
get  ​r​e​a​s​o​n​ ​'​2​3​9​7​'​ ​(​'​M​Q​R​C​_​J​S​S​E​_​E​R​R​O​R​'​) when
trying to connect.

In MQ, I made SSL optional with no change in symptoms.  I remember somewhere
about a java option to enable debugging and will try that next.