Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aurelio Sánchez Serrano <as...@metaenlace.com> on 2006/07/11 13:01:51 UTC

Bug-list; ID:39865

Hi!

I cannot connect to OpenOffice from a JSP under Tomcat.

Using the bootstrap call:

            xContext = com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.bootstrap();

I receive the following error:
com.sun.star.comp.helper.BootstrapException: no office executable found!

I can run the same code directly, from a test "main" java application.

I have seen this bug, then I don´t know if I couldn´t connect to OpenOffice
(it´s imposible) or I'm done something wrong. Please, it´s very important.

Thanks.

Aurelio Sánchez Serrano
MetaEnlace Sistemas de Información S.L.
www.metaenlace.com