Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/01/24 02:37:31 UTC

FishEye indexing of OpenJPA source code

Cenqua graciously offered to complimentarily index the OpenJPA source
code using their FishEye product (which I find quite nice for online
searching and reporting on source code).

You can view the interface at:

   http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/browse/openjpa

Re: FishEye indexing of OpenJPA source code

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
FYI, the indexing finished finally (their settings for the Apache
repositories are very slow so that they don't unnecessarily load down
the servers).

You can see the up-to-date index at:

    http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/changelog/openjpa/

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.