Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Doug Bryant <db...@scra.org> on 2002/09/12 18:54:30 UTC

Status of Validator not validating sub-applications bug (#10348)

Does anyone know the status of the bug about the validator not
validating sub-applications?

I noticed that bug mentioned in the 1.1 beta 2 release notes.  We have
developed an application using 1.1 and are getting ready to implement
page level validation for our sub-applications.

If no fix is in place or a fix will not be in place any time soon, could
you suggest workaround for the bug or a place to start looking at the
source.

I should mention that we are using dynaforms so there is not validate
method on the action to override.

Thanks very much in advance.

Doug

Re: Status of Validator not validating sub-applications bug (#10348)

Posted by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de>.
Doug,

I´m not having any problems with it, although having said that I haven´t
tried it with dynaforms.

Regards,

Michael

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>