Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com> on 2007/05/17 11:08:50 UTC

Re: ?wsdl can't produce a right wsdl ,when the types are not the same targetNamespace with the wsdl targetNamespace

Sorry, I used the firefox to get the wsdl , and it filtered the
namespace exclude the targetNamespace.
This is my fault.   I will  close  the issue from  JIRA.

Please ignore  my last  mail.

Willem.