Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 22:48:26 UTC

New OGNL version problem

Hello

We have a problem with latest 2.7 OGNL snapshot.
It seems that OGNL is not capable to read properties that are purely
artificial - only declared in the *.page or *.jwc files and has no
abstract accessors in the java classes.
The exceptions are very wired, sometimes it's simply

javassist.compiler.CompileError: ; is missing

Sometimes different:

Unable to parse OGNL expression 'menuItems': Error compiling
expression on object $Menu_24@662afa1[Home/border.menu] with
expression node menuItems getter body: null setter body: null

In all cases class HiveMindExpressionCompiler is participating in the
stacktrace.

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov