Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/28 08:05:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and per-partition Unavailable metrics

Hi,

We created KIP-164 to propose adding per-partition metric *Unavailable* and
per-broker metric *UnavailablePartitionCount*

The KIP wik can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-164-+Add+unavailablePartitionCount+and+per-partition+Unavailable+metrics
.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Dong

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and per-partition Unavailable metrics

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ismael,

Thanks for the feedback! Could you please vote for the KIP if it looks
good? Then I will find two more committers to vote as well.

Thanks,
Dong

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.