Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2015/02/13 22:02:30 UTC

New committer - Sebastien Briquet

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Wicket
has asked Sebastien Briquet to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Sebastien has been involved with Wicket for several years now by developing
one of the most successful integrations with JavaScript libraries,
namely Wicket
jQuery UI <https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui>, reporting bugs,
contributing fixes and participating in discussions.

Being a committer will enable him to help us even easier in the future.

Please welcome Sebastien Briquet to our team!

Bienvenue Sebastien!

Re: New committer - Sebastien Briquet

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot everyone! :)

@Cedric, yes with a great pleasure!

Posted by Cedric Gatay <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Sebastien!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Sébastien
Thanks for your commitment !

François

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Zala Pierre GOUPIL <go...@gmail.com>.
\o/

Posted by Jesse Long <jl...@apache.org>.
Welcome Sebastien!

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Colin! :)

Posted by Colin Rogers <Co...@objectconsulting.com.au>.
Only just saw this... well done Sebastien - you've always been amazing help with JQuery-UI :)

Am 13.02.2015 um 22:02 schrieb Martin Grigorov:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Wicket has asked
> Sebastien Briquet to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Sebastien has been involved with Wicket for several years now by
> developing one of the most successful integrations with JavaScript
> libraries, namely Wicket jQuery UI
> <https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui>, reporting bugs,
> contributing fixes and participating in discussions.
>
> Being a committer will enable him to help us even easier in the future.
>
> Please welcome Sebastien Briquet to our team!
>
> Bienvenue Sebastien!

EMAIL DISCLAIMER This email message and its attachments are confidential and may also contain copyright or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not forward the email or disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email message in error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the message and any associated attachments. Any views, opinions, conclusions, advice or statements expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender and should not be relied upon as the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice or statement of this company except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice or statement of this company. Every care is taken but we recommend that you scan any attachments for viruses.

Re: New committer - Sebastien Briquet

Posted by Patrick Davids <pa...@nubologic.com>.