Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Peter Muir <pm...@bleepbleep.org.uk> on 2007/02/01 11:26:50 UTC

Release?

Hi

Are there plans to put out a release soon?  If so, a rough idea of
when would be great :)

Thanks

Pete

Re: Release?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
we are close to get the "request for a plugins release" thread out here.
we can't do the release on our own, since we aren't a full blown
Apache project yet.
We need approval from the Apache Incubator guys.

First we need a release of the plugins (used during the build)
after that the focus is releasing a core (the components) for JSF 1.1

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf