Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Austin Gonyou <au...@coremetrics.com> on 2001/12/14 15:03:06 UTC

threaded and pthread

I do daily builds of the httpd-2.0 cvs tree automatically with some
scripts I wrote. Recently I decided to try to just compile it and see
what's changed since several weeks ago. I noticed that help reports that
there is no "threaded or pthread" in the MPM list. Is it just out, or
did my buildconf break? Please advise.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"Have regard for your name, since it will remain for you longer than a
great store of gold."
Ecclesiastes, Aprocrypha

Re: threaded and pthread

Posted by Austin Gonyou <au...@coremetrics.com>.
After looking into it I discovered this as well, but thanks for replying
about it anyway. Sorry for the bother, I was just so surprised! Thanks
again.

Re: threaded and pthread

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.

Re: threaded and pthread