Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by healchow <he...@apache.org> on 2022/06/20 07:31:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache InLong(Incubating) 1.2.0-incubating RC0

Hi all,

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache InLong(Incubating)
1.2.0-incubating RC0
release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 4
binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes. Binding votes are from IPMC

   - Justin Mclean
   - Lidong Dai
   - Xun Liu
   - kezhenxu94

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/369qjqkb9opmlh262qqy7fp9ncht49dn

Many thanks to all our mentors for helping us with the release procedure,
and
all members of IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache
InLong(Incubating) release.
I will be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of the Apache InLong(Incubating) community