Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/23 15:17:24 UTC

Can I use boosting fields with edismax ?

Hello All ,

I am using defType=edismax
So will boosting will work like this in solrConfig.xml

<str name="qf">value_search^2.0 desc_search country_search^1.5
state_search^2.0 city_search^2.5 area_search^3.0</str>

I think it is not working ..

If yes , then what should I do ?

Re: Can I use boosting fields with edismax ?

Posted by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com>.
Ok Erick.. I will try thanks

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.