Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2018/05/01 09:29:16 UTC

Re: NETBEANS-467: maven artifacts for Apache NetBeans Platform need to be created and hosted

Hi Jan,

Many thanks for this investigation, especially since this is one of the 3
remaining blockers:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-467?filter=12343308

Happy to help in any way, am on infra.chat right now about
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16435.

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Via Maven we should be able to stage content there and from there on, we
should be able to publish to the central repo.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
http://repository.apache.org/