Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net> on 2005/03/24 19:59:23 UTC

xsd:anyType with null value, deserialization problem

Hello,

I have a simple JavaBean:

Property
{
   String name;
   Object value;
}

The value field maps to xsd:anyType and it works fine at run-time with
all sorts of object types that can be serialized. However, when the
passed value is "null", the Axis 1.2RC2 *client* prints this error
(though it seems to still work OK):

Mar 22, 2005 1:58:38 PM org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext
getDeserializerForClass
SEVERE: No deserializer for java.lang.Object

Is this an warning that should not be there or is there something wrong
that I'm doing that should be fixed?

Thank you.

--
Tim

Re: xsd:anyType with null value, deserialization problem

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net>.
Axis Developers,

Could you please comment on this? Is this a bug? Anything that I am
doing wrong?

Thank you.

Tim

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net>.
Any idea on this? Anyone else ran into similar problems?

Thanks.

Tim