Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr> on 2004/02/23 17:23:04 UTC

RE: Woody integration in Porta

Bart
I wrote a small wiki about that
Bart
I wrote a small wiki about that
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyCopletForPortalEngine
It can be useful for you
Laurent Trillaud

Re: Woody integration in Portal

Posted by Jon Evans <jo...@misgl.com>.
Hi Laurent,

On 24 Feb 2004, at 10:05, Laurent Trillaud wrote:

> Since few days, there is a new way to use woody in the portal-engine
> with
>  the application coplet adapter, made also by Carsten Ziegeler, the
> designer
>  of the portal engine.
>  I have updated this wiki page.

I have added a note about specifying the action property of the form.
The first time I tried the application coplet adaptor I couldn't work
out what the error message meant, but it turned out to be my form
relying on the fact that not specifying the action parameter means that
the form submits back to itself.  Presumably the application adaptor
hasn't got a null check for if the parameter is missing.

I can't remember the error now but I think it was a NPE.

Cheers,

Jon

RE: Woody integration in Portal

Posted by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr>.