Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by France <ma...@isg.si> on 2013/09/25 15:58:33 UTC

Adding another XenServer host, ./cloud-setup-bonding.sh needed?

I have a XenServer 6.0.2 pool managed by CS 4.1.1.
When adding another host to the XS cluster, do i need to run:
./cloud-setup-bonding.sh again on the master?
I don't think so, but just to be sure.

I've already set up default network using xe pif-list; xe network-create
name-label=all; xe bond-create network-UUDI=XXXX
pif-uuid=UUIDofPIF#1,UUIDofPIF#2,...

Tnx for help.

Re: Adding another XenServer host, ./cloud-setup-bonding.sh needed?

Posted by Carlos Reátegui <cr...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you were supposed to create the bond on it. When you add it to the pool the bond will be created by XS.  Also it needs to have all the same hot fixes in order to add it too.

Posted by France <ma...@isg.si>.
Yes, everything went just fine.
I've double checked network setting myself and new host got the same
networks (and network bonds) as soon as it came to XS pool.
Added to CS, migrated a few VMs over and it seems to work n.p.

Thank you for your help.

Posted by Carlos Reátegui <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by France <ma...@isg.si>.
Tnx both for your response.