Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Shishir <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 10:17:52 UTC

Passing a list of parameters in SQL endpoint

We are using IN clause and need to supply  "," delimited list of values to
the query.

So we have used a single # and the expectation is that, the entire list
should be replaced.

Tried to pass # as String String list, named parameter, but it seems camel
breaks every "," in value and try to find that many number of # in the
query. Quite sure missing something basic.

Re: Passing a list of parameters in SQL endpoint

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
I logged a ticket about this

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ah yeah maybe something we can improve.
>
> Can you details Camel version used. And also maybe the SQL you want to
> execute. And what your body contains.
> Then we can ponder how to improve the camel component.
>

> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Shishir <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We are using IN clause and need to supply  "," delimited list of values to
>> the query.
>>
>> So we have used a single # and the expectation is that, the entire list
>> should be replaced.
>>
>> Tried to pass # as String String list, named parameter, but it seems camel
>> breaks every "," in value and try to find that many number of # in the
>> query. Quite sure missing something basic.
>>

>> --

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.