Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Prasad Nakarikanti <pn...@e-iit.com> on 2008/11/06 17:32:45 UTC

Please Help me in Calling Maven 1.0.2 building job from ANT

Hi,

We are recently started using JetBrains TeamCity for Build Automation and
CI.

We are using Maven 1.02 for building, and not willing to upgrade to Maven
2.0 in near future.

TeamCity only supports Maven 2 and ANT.

I would like to embed our Maven job in ANT build.xml file so that TeamCity
can track the building process.

Please help me with example, how to achieve this.

Thanking you in Advance.

Nageswara. P. Nakarikanti

Programmer/Analyst

Institute of Information Technology, Inc.

5910 FM 1488 Rd.

Magnolia, TX 77354

Office:  713-559-4249

Fax:   713-559-4250

www.e-iit.com

Re: Please Help me in Calling Maven 1.0.2 building job from ANT

Posted by Carlos Ortiz <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Simple way use the exec task to call mvn.bat or mvn

<exec executable="mvn">
       <arg value="jar:jar"/>
  </exec>

if mvn is not in the path