Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by li...@qutoutiao.net on 2018/11/19 02:52:33 UTC

Kylin can't list the "Cardinality" information when loading hive table.

Hi All,

When I load hive table schema in Kylin, I found it couldn't display the
"Cardinality", who can help fix it? Thanks! The snapshot is as below:

答复: Kylin can't list the "Cardinality" information when loading hive table.

Posted by li...@qutoutiao.net.
Hi Na,

I have built this cube for many days already. But it still can’t show
“Cardinality” information. I use the version 3.2. it seems the MR job
didn’t work.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi liang,

<li...@qutoutiao.net> 于2018年11月19日周一 上午11:16写道: