Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Eranda Sooriyabandara <07...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/27 07:02:47 UTC

[GSoC] Passed the final evaluation - Develop a 'NoSQL' Datastore component for Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop/Hbase

Hi all,
I successfully passed the final evaluation of the Google Summer of Code
2011.
I like to thank Jean-Sebastian who is my mentor did a great job in achieving
this. Also I like to thank Ant, Luciano, Simon, Ramond, Mike, Florian and
other community members, your input was helped me a lot. Since I started
with Tuscany community it was a very pleasant place to me where I can ask
any questions because of each and every one in the community always willing
to help. Thanks for all your helps.
Software wise Apache Tuscany is pretty interesting and bit new software for
me. So I thought of involve in further development and bug fixing,
document enhancing while looking in to it. In doing that I will need your
help and I know that you will give your fullest support for it. Additional
to that I like to improve the 'NoSQL' datastore components which
I developed here in the spare time.

thanks for the everything
Eranda

Re: [GSoC] Passed the final evaluation - Develop a 'NoSQL' Datastore component for Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop/Hbase

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Eranda Sooriyabandara
<07...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I successfully passed the final evaluation of the Google Summer of Code
> 2011.
> I like to thank Jean-Sebastian who is my mentor did a great job in achieving
> this. Also I like to thank Ant, Luciano, Simon, Ramond, Mike, Florian and
> other community members, your input was helped me a lot. Since I started
> with Tuscany community it was a very pleasant place to me where I can ask
> any questions because of each and every one in the community always willing
> to help. Thanks for all your helps.
> Software wise Apache Tuscany is pretty interesting and bit new software for
> me. So I thought of involve in further development and bug fixing,
> document enhancing while looking in to it. In doing that I will need your
> help and I know that you will give your fullest support for it. Additional
> to that I like to improve the 'NoSQL' datastore components which
> I developed here in the spare time.
> thanks for the everything
> Eranda

Hi Eranda,

Congratulations for a job well done! It was a pleasure to work with
you as a mentor. Hope you had a great summer working on this project
with the Tuscany community, and that you'll continue to improve it and
work with us in the future!

--
Jean-Sebastien