Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org> on 2017/01/04 01:25:01 UTC

Re: newt build error

Hi Alan,

The new PDK now works.  @wes3 added some commits to support the BSP.

Sterling

Re: newt build error

Posted by Alan Graves <ag...@deltacontrols.com>.
Hi Sterling,

Thanks that's good to hear.

I got the build working under the virtualized xubuntu environment, however the USB SWD debugger on the Nordic board kept crashing my PC. I'm hoping that the PC MB is the source of the blue screens I've been getting, at least I'll find out once Dell replaces it...

I'm curious if anyone else is using a VM for developing on the Nordic or other board?

BTW As a test I repeated everything on a dedicated xubuntu machine without any issues, including download to flash and working with JLinkExe.

ALan