Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> on 2014/04/09 13:45:36 UTC

use AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior to submit form

Hello,

I know it's possible to use this components:
- AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior: on choices/groups to perform
action when value is chosen. Only the value of the current form component is
send to the form bean on server side.
- AjaxFormSubmitBehavior: can be used on component to send values of all
form fields to server. But can not be used on choices/groups.

Is it possible to combine those 2?
Thanks ! Kind Regards, Marieke Vandamme

Re: use AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior to submit form

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Please create a quickstart app and attach it to JIRA and we will take a
look.
Thanks!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

What exactly is the problem with using AjaxFormSubmitBehavior ?
It should collect the name/value pairs of all form elements and send them
to the server.