Posted to serf-dev@apr.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2002/12/19 05:45:44 UTC

[STATUS] (apr-serf) Wed Dec 18 23:45:44 EST 2002

APR-SERF STATUS:						-*-text-*-
Last modified at [$Date: 2002/07/01 15:51:57 $]

Release:

RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:

	We need code.  This project's goal is to create an http
	client library.

  * web pages (go to apr-site)

  * decide on layout of the repository (e.g. subdirs)
    Greg thinks: prolly the following: /build, /include, /docs, /test,
		 /core, and some for high-level items (maybe /filters
		 and /utils)
    Justin says: Fine with me except /core can't be used as autoconf
                 trounces this directory via rm -rf - how about /base?

  * set up config/build structure based on apr-util
    (take this opportunity to simplify again; hopefully to fold these
     simplifications back into apr(-util))

  * release scripts (in /build) (and a how-to-release.txt in docs/)

RELEASE NON-SHOWSTOPPERS BUT WOULD BE REAL NICE TO WRAP THESE UP: