Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/22 23:07:45 UTC

Spark.ml roadmap 2.3.0 and beyond

The roadmaps for prior releases e.g. 1.6 2.0 2.1 2.2 were available:

2.2.0 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18813

2.1.0 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-15581
..

It seems those roadmaps were not available per se' for 2.3.0 and later? Is
there a different mechanism for that info?

stephenb

Re: Spark.ml roadmap 2.3.0 and beyond

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.
awesome thanks Joseph