Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 17:34:34 UTC

the plea to openstack

http://stochasticresonance.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/openstack-a-plea/

I thought this was an interesting read. There might be some things
CloudStack could learn or issues it could avoid by keeping some of his
points in mind.

Re: the plea to openstack

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
Worth reading, focus on users rather than vendors.
CloudStack should keep up the install base to seize end users.

--
Gavin

Re: the plea to openstack

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: the plea to openstack

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Re: the plea to openstack

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Agreed it's a very good read.

Re: the plea to openstack

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
In the same vein (things to watch out for)
http://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-hong-kong-2013/session-vid
eos/presentation/state-of-the-stack