Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/04/01 03:11:49 UTC

Re: Need help on two things in MIFOSX

Yes Kevin I know there is a good degree of confusion. Thanks for providing
your cheat sheet to help others. This blog post we wrote a while back also
helps to distinguish:

http://mifos.org/blog/infrastructure-apache-mifosx/

Ed

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
I'll add that to my cheatsheet, thanks Ed!  Really glad to see the
direction of things of late.