Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io> on 2020/03/24 20:42:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Github Wiki and Issus are now activated on geode-kafka-connector

Hi,

Issues are wiki pages  are now active on the geode-kafka-connector
repository. Thank you all for the kind votes.

Regards
Nabarun Nag

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Github Wiki and Issus are now activated on geode-kafka-connector

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Please report back in a few weeks so we can all join you over there :-)

Anthony

Posted by Jason Huynh <jh...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.
Woo! Now I just need to find an issue to file or something important to
document in the wiki...

Thanks, Naba!