Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by wo...@apache.org on 2004/10/28 07:07:27 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/lib jms.jar

woolfel     2004/10/27 22:07:27

  Added:       lib      jms.jar
  Log:
  jms.jar contains just the API. According to the Sun license, we have to
  indemnify, so we need to make the build not include it in the distribution
  like the other jars using API from Sun. yet another silly license to annoy
  us.

  jms.jar is needed to build the jms sampler.

  peter

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  jakarta-jmeter/lib/jms.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/lib jms.jar

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
ok, I've removed jms.jar from lib/Attic

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.