Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 08:43:51 UTC

Pb building mina

Hi !

I have pb building Mina on my FC3 computer :
http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/zSaHfc28.html

I just did a full svnup, and mvn install in trunks.

any idea ?

Re: Pb building mina

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
It seems I do not have the problem you mentioned.

--
Ersin

Re: Pb building mina

Posted by Norbet Reilly <nr...@gmail.com>.
This isn't the problem with building under JDK1.4 because of SSL
support not being built is it? I had a build problem a week or more
ago and it turned out to be that the JDK1.4 build had been broken,
which to my knowledge hasn't been fixed yet...

Re: Pb building mina

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
It works OK in my machine.  Could you give me the stack trace?

2006/1/26, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>:

> Hi !
>
> I have pb building Mina on my FC3 computer :
> http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/zSaHfc28.html
>
> I just did a full svnup, and mvn install in trunks.
>
> any idea ?

http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C

Re: Pb building mina : No more problems

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Ok, sorry for the noise.

I think the problem was caused by mina reorg.

I svn up the whole project, and my pb just disapeared...

Re: Pb building mina

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/kilNoD63.html show what I get for a
mvn install in trunk and I do not have any idea about the problem.

--
Ersin