Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/01/25 11:05:34 UTC

[ALC] Need volunteers from 'ALC Indore' for mentoring new ALC Chapters

Dear Apache Local Community (ALC) Indore team,

ComDev team concluded and documented [1] various aspects of setting up
and operating the ALC.
As a next step, we are working on setting up the new ALC Chapters.

Since Indore Chapter is having good experience (approx. 7+ months) for
successfully executing various events under the ALC Indore Chapter.

We need some volunteers from your Chapter who can guide the new ALC
Chapters *initially* (for few months) so that they can be familiar
with the processes followed by ALC Chapter for its execution.

Thanks again for your support.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Re: [ALC] Need volunteers from 'ALC Indore' for mentoring new ALC Chapters

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Thank you so much Aditya, Priya, and Aishwary for showing your kind interest.
We will be in sync with you and contact you for support as we set up
the new ALCs.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org