Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/06 17:08:23 UTC

Full Text Search packages?

Hi,

I want to perform full text search in jackrabbit.

For this purpose I need to mention text filters in repository.xml.

But the problem is that my classpath does not have required classes like:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PdfTextFilter

I have all the required jars in my classpath.

What should I do, is it the case of any missing jar etc?

Thanks.

Re: Full Text Search packages?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/11/07, gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As in jackrabbit 1.3 "text filters" were replaced with "text extractors".
>
> Now, in repository.xml should we use parameter "textFilterClasses" or
> "textExtractorClasses"?

The configuration parameter is still called "textFilterClasses".

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Full Text Search packages?

Posted by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com>.