Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by mganesh <mg...@newgen.co.in> on 2003/05/21 13:10:03 UTC

Search Query

Hello,
  I have to search on Indexed documents using Multipe Search Criteria.

 My search condition is
       contents:Query1 AND query2
But Im not getting any results from the above query.

But  contents:Query1 AND contents:Query2  works fine for me.

I want to know whether the condition1 will work or not??

regards
ganesh

Re: Search Query

Posted by D-Fuse <mr...@yahoo.com>.
If you don't define a fieldname to search in for the
second part of the query, it will take the default
fieldname, which you specified in the constructor of
your query. It is probably not set to contents: in
your program.