Posted to user@spot.apache.org by Ever Sandoval Apache <ev...@apache.org> on 2017/07/12 22:31:37 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0

Hi All,

The process vote is now closed and has passed as follows:

[13] +1 votes
[0] -1 votes

if you want to validate the votes you can go to :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-spot-dev/201707.mbox/thread

Regards.
Ever

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0

Posted by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for tallying the vote.l! I'm not sure how important it is, but I think the general practice is to count the binding and non binding votes separately.

Michael Ridley
Senior Solutions Architect
Cloudera

Sent from my mobile.