Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2012/10/12 02:55:59 UTC

site : request for review

Sorry for the commit spam during the last few days, but I have regenerated
the 3.3 and 4.0 sites locally and have checked them into svn at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/torque/site-scmpublish to be ready for
svnpubsub.

Please check this site and see whether the contents are good to be
published as site, and report any errors till Monday, 15 Oct. I'll then try
to file a infra jira ticket to enable svnpubsub.
After this is done, all changes to teh site must be made though the above
svn url.

A few notes:
- After suggestions from Greg, I have re-thought the name and have used the
name of the maven plugin as directory name. Hopefully this will give a clue
to everyone what is happening.
- I have used the maven-scmpublish-plugin for the 4.0 site but have copied
the 3.3 site manually (hopefully we will not need to change it too often
any more)
- Even without the cobertura report, the site is still huge, and causes
painful commit spam on the mailing list even if only a few things are chae
changed. I will make suggestions in the future how we can get the size and
its changes down to a reasonable size. E.g. as already discussed, I'll try
to move project reports from the site to hudson.

    Thomas