Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Nair, Rahul" <rn...@dxc.com> on 2021/12/07 06:49:02 UTC

NPM Packages issue in cordova-electron

Hi,

               We have been using the Apache Cordova to develop a native windows application using the electron platform. We have run into an issue when we try to work with any NPM package in the Electron platform. On installing any NPM package in the cordova electron app, it works fine if we run the command "cordova run electron". The same doesn't work when we run the command "cordova build electron". It skips the installation of the dependencies mentioned in the package.json.

Our project config and details:

  *   cordova-electron: ^3.0.0
  *   Cordova CLI version: 10.0.0

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Nair
M +91 - 99099 42544
DXC Technology, 39/40 , HP Avenue,
Electronic City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560 100

DXC Technology India Private Limited - 9th Floor, Block-D Littlewood Tower, TRIL Info Park Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai - 600113. CIN: U72900TN2015FTC102489.
DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended exclusively for the addressee. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information that is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Re: NPM Packages issue in cordova-electron

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
This email list is for developers working on cordova, and not developers
using cordova.
For support, please ask your question either in our slack community (
http://slack.cordova.io/ ), or on stack-overflow (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cordova ) where many questions
are answered.

Cheers,