Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/30 14:49:45 UTC

Downloads page needs attention

Hi,

When changing from SHA1 to SHA512 the download page was incorrectly updated.

There needs to be a link for the 7.2.1 and 7.2.2 releases to the ASC signature, just as there are for the earlier releases.

I've moderated the 7.2.2 announcement through with the expectation that you can fix this timely.

Regards,

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Downloads page needs attention

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Craig!  Should be fixed now.

I think I need to figure out a way to automate the contents of that page.
It's too easy to make mistakes.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Another problem with the page.

We don't support mirrors for archived releases, so all of the older releases need to refer directly to  archive.apache.org/dist/juneau <http://archive.apache.org/dist/juneau> instead of via dyn/closer. If you click the links on the older releases they go to an error page.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
ok...it's fixed now.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Oh I see what you mean.