Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jens Rantil <je...@tink.se> on 2016/04/16 11:48:41 UTC

Re: Is it a accepted practice to share Zookeeper ensemble among Kafka, Storm and Solr

Just wanted to say there also could be a security aspect of sharing a
single Zookeeper instance between various servers.

Cheers,
Jens

--

Jens Rantil
Backend Developer @ Tink

Tink AB, Wallingatan 5, 111 60 Stockholm, Sweden
For urgent matters you can reach me at +46-708-84 18 32.