Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sachin Bhansali <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/15 19:32:03 UTC

Better way for logging ?

Hi,

Did anyone try to configure Async Logging in Cassandra 0.8.4 ? It seems
only way to configure logging is through property file
log4j-embedded-cassandra.properties which doesnt support Async logging.

- Sachin

Re: Better way for logging ?

Posted by Sachin Bhansali <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jonathan, Actually we where concerned about writing logs on to NFS.

- Sachin

Re: Better way for logging ?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.