Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Jim Martinez <jj...@bigbigorg.org> on 2002/11/13 15:24:02 UTC

BOF TBD

Hi list,

Birds of a Feather (BOF), scheduled for Tuesday, 19 November 2002, is
listed on apachecon as to be determined (TBD)  on the apachecon.com
website.

How can I get more info?  I'm interested in a mod_perl BOF.

Regards,
Jim Martinez

Re: BOF TBD

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

>How can I get more info?  I'm interested in a mod_perl BOF.

historically, mod_perl BOF's have been at the bar... every night :)

--Geoff

Re: BOF TBD

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Jim Martinez wrote:

> Birds of a Feather (BOF), scheduled for Tuesday, 19 November 2002, is
> listed on apachecon as to be determined (TBD)  on the apachecon.com
> website.
>
> How can I get more info?  I'm interested in a mod_perl BOF.

trying to get the 'submit a bof' code working..