Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 21:54:53 UTC

Databinding Integration, was Re: [DISCUSS] Evolving Implementation-data

Thinking about data binding integration... In the case of
transformations like JDBCStreamReader -> JSON -> JDBCStreamReader,
will the Data Binding Framework maintain the same structure we are
using for the data, as described below ?