Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/02/08 02:54:01 UTC

Re: Missing *.java files from FOP source Tree.

You have to ask to the FOP mailing list.
I'm forwarding a copy of this message there...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: Missing *.java files from FOP source Tree.

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Hani Elabed wrote:

> > While attempting the compile the FOP source tree,
> > we noticed some missing files, here is the list:

The missing files are created during the build of Fop, if you use the make files coming
with the source files. Further information can be found on the website
xml.apache.org/fop
Fotis