Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stav <cc...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/07 17:43:16 UTC

IPropertySelectionModel submitOnChange error or bug?

Hi,

I am trying to implement the PropertySelection
component with the submitOnChange option.

Without this option my list of objects is generated
correctly as expected.

I have done this by implementing the
IPropertySelectionModel interface as described in the
documentation.

However as soon as I try to use the submitOnChange
option I start to to get null errors as follows:

source is null for getProperty(null, "userId")

I am certain that this value is not null.

I have noticed a number of errors in the documentation
in this section, so I am just wondering if something
was onmitted from the docs or is this a
probable bug.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,