Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anand Ganapathy <an...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/22 23:05:32 UTC

Wsdl2Java custom type mapping

Hi,

Axis doesnt support unions and as a result, the
wsdl2java  for a wsdl file containing unions generates
null mappings in my deploy.wsdd. Also the Java files
that get generated are not usable.

Is there a way when running wsdl2java, I can specify a
custom type mapping (in a file I guess) that specifies
that the union type maps to just a java.lang.String
and the serializer/de-serializers are just
SimpleSerializer/DeSerializer.

I do not want to manually edit the deploy.wsdd or the
java files if possible.

Thanks,
Anand.

http://mail.yahoo.com